M&M Engineering Associates is pleased to announce its acquisition by Acuren, Inc. read more.
M&M Engineering helps clients minimize operational risks and optimize equipment availability by:
- Assuring future reliability through our unparalleled understanding of equipment deterioration, failure mode, and causes.
- Performing state-of-the-art engineering assessments of existing and planned equipment and recommending risk-based courses of action.
An in-depth understanding of how equipment operates, and fails, enables us to decrease the probability of equipment malfunction. We help clients avoid property damage and business interruption by early detection of equipment problems. We recognize the financial pressures affecting our clients. The economic impact of unreliable or unavailable equipment can be devastating. By identifying potential trouble spots before they cause major problems, we can decrease overall expenses, prevent unscheduled outages and improve plant performance.
The majority of our business consists of root cause failure analysis, accident investigations, materials consulting, corrosion prevention, and water chemistry/treatment consulting. Our roots in performing failure analysis and understanding of failure mechanisms have helped us develop a number of related offerings, such as inspection and condition assessment, development of integrity management programs, shutdown planning and risk-based analysis. M&M Engineering has a high rate of repeat customers, greater than 80%.
M&M Engineering offers expertise in a variety of engineering and technical services including:
- Accident Investigation
- Boiler Tube Assessment
- Combustion Turbine Compressor Condition Assessment
- Combustion Turbine Rotor Assessment
- Failure Analysis
- Finite Element Analysis and Computational Mechanics
- High Energy Piping Assessment
- HRSG Condition Assessment
- Independent Third-Party Laboratory
- Materials Science Laboratory
- Metallurgical Condition Assessment
- Smart Non-Destructive Testing
- Steam Cycle Chemistry Services
- STRAP – Steam Turbine Risk Assessment Program
- Support for Industrial Insurers and Independent Adjusters
- Water Treatment Technologies Services