Corrosion Mitigation Advances in the Heart of Texas
Discover solutions to corrosion issues and challenges facing your area from local industry leaders. Billions of dollars are spent each year on corrosion mitigation and repair on oil and gas facilities, pipelines and other infrastructure assets. To address this issue, NACE International and the NACE Central Texas Section invite you to attend the 2017 Central Area Conference. This event features unique educational presentations, forums, and the latest advancements in corrosion products on the exhibit hall floor.
Catherine Noble, Consulting Engineer with M&M Engineering Associates, will be presenting her paper ‘Galvanized Piping in Domestic Water Systems’, at this year’s conference.
Why attend the 2017 Central Area Conference:
- Hear presentations from industry leaders involved in engineering, mitigation, and inspection.
- Learn about corrosion issues and control strategies affecting a number of industry sectors.
- See the latest products and services from over 60 leading companies.
- Network with more than 300 industry peers while making new relationships that will impact your career.
Who should attend:
Professionals involved corrosion prevention of oil and gas facilities, pipelines, and other infrastructure.
• Coating Applicators
• Storage Tank Companies
• Coatings Companies
• Government Officials
• Pipeline/Tank Companies/Operators
• Cathodic Protection Providers
• Coating Manufacturers
• Service Companies
• Pipeline Service Companies