- This event has passed.
2019 IPEIA CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION
February 25 - March 1
The IPEIA Conference began over 20 ago years and has become an internationally recognized annual conference to gather Pressure Equipment Integrity industry groups together to further improve best practices and provide education for those committed to this specialty in the energy sector.
- To increase awareness of pressure equipment safety and reliability throughout industry using technological improvements associated with fabrication, maintenance and inspection.
- To provide knowledge and education for the continuous development of our business.
- To provide a forum for the interaction between industry, regulators and educators.
- To provide a platform through which pressure equipment industry concerns and /or initiatives can take hold and be administered.
The IPEIA Conference is an annual conference held in the beautiful majestic Rocky’s of Alberta at the Banff Conference Centre the last week of February or first week of March. With over 750 delegates in attendance who have come to expect the following from the conference:
- 40-50 Paper Presentations
- Keynote Speakers
- Industry Workshops
- Industry Group Meetings
- Industry Leading Peer Networking
- Stakeholder Exhibiting
- Certified Training for:
Pressure Relief Devices Requirements & Recommended Practices Seminar
CSA B51 / ASME B31.3 Process Piping Essentials
More than 80 exhibiting companies
Hands on demonstrations
Over five days participants will have the opportunity to interact with industry peers in two full days of Pre-Conference Training & Certification Opportunities, Industry Meetings, three days of Conference Presentations filled with keynote speakers, networking events, exhibition and hands on demonstrations.
Why Attend IPEIA 2019?
IPEIA also affords delegates the opportunity to interact with peers to share knowledge and experiences. Delegates always come away from this conference with a better understanding of the why’s and wherefores’ of what they do.
The extensive exhibition – the largest of its kind in North America – allows delegates an opportunity to review the latest in technologies and services which aids them in better meeting their company’s challenges.
The Regulators panel is an excellent place for delegates to learn about what is going on in the western provinces. Companies get a jump on the ever changing landscape that makes up our regulatory field.